Live your best life
When you choose Adssi, you are choosing a qualified, kind and caring team to help you live your best life. Our team can support you to continue to live safely in the familiar surroundings of your home and neighbourhood.
Our dedicated team of locals are committed, trained professionals who are passionate about helping you stay independent. And they are just around the corner. Being local is an advantage when it comes to providing services – we know where you want to go, and how to get there. When you call us, you know we’re on the Coast, not in another town, state or even country.
Adssi specialises in Home Care Packages. When you partner with us you can look forward to designing a package that suits what you need. This will provide you with a sense of wellbeing, backed up by quality in-home care.
What is a Home Care Package?
It is important for everyone to live at home and to remain a valued part of the community. This enables you to maintain your personal identity and keep living independently and with dignity in a familiar setting.
Senior Australians have many choices in subsided support to choose from. The Australian Government supports and enables older Australians to continue staying at home with in-home aged care support. It starts with having an independent assessment to help you to know and understand what you qualify for based on your unique needs.
If you are looking for support to keep living in the safe environment of your own home, a Home Care Package with Adssi can help you to make that a reality. Our in-home support services will enable you to maintain living the life you want, providing practical support as well as peace of mind for you and your family.
A Home Care Package can be described as a flexible package of practical support and services, designed to compliment you and your unique care and support needs. Home Care Packages are available in 4 levels and each has a budget depending on the level:
- Approximately 2 hours per week on HCP Level 1
- Approximately 3 - 5 hours per week on HCP Level 2
- Approximately 7 - 9 hours per week on HCP Level 3
- Approximately 10 - 13 hours per week on HCP Level 4
*Travel kilometres may impact the above.
Support that is Designed to Suit You
- You will be assigned a Case Manager to help you understand your package, the budget, and how to get the best value from it. This will provide you with confidence and knowledge of the services and support you will receive, with no nasty bill shock surprises.
- Your Case Manager is an experienced and skilled professional who will coordinate the services you need. They remain your key contact whilst you are with Adssi.
- You will have regular contact with your Case Manager. They will know of any changes in your health and circumstances meaning they can help adjust your services if need be. This flexibility is one of the many benefits of a Home Care Package.
More about services:
- Personal Care includes help with dressing and undressing, washing hair, showering, shaving and general grooming to help you look and feel your best
- Support with domestic tasks in for example mopping, dusting, laundry, vacuuming cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, changing the bed linen etc
- Transport you safely to your medical appointments, help with shopping and support you to visit friends and family.
- Help in meeting people and attending outings and community events.
- Provide food preparation complimenting your dietary requirements.
- Provide you with safety in the form of monitoring devices so that you can live securely and independently in your home.
- Connect you to Health and Wellbeing Programs for good physical and mental health. Examples include gentle exercise classes, joining men’s groups or participating in crafts.
- Support to maintain a good-looking garden by mowing, trimming and cleaning your pathways to provide a tidy outdoor space around your home.
- Assist with home modifications by installing handrails, ramps and stairlifts for safe mobility around the home.
About your Care Team:
- We are local and easily contactable.
- We are a not-for-profit community organisation.
- We have no shareholders.
- All profits are used to develop and train our staff.
- Our promise to you is service excellence, quality service delivery and well-trained staff.
- We proudly deliver daily on our values of excellence, professionalism, passion, customer focus and integrity, and all our staff are hired on these values.
- We only hire qualified staff (and they must be kind too).
- Our team is fully police-checked.
- We are inclusive of diversity.
- We are located on Darkinjung land and are committed to reconciliation
We are where you are on the Central Coast
Adssi In-home Support provides Home Care Packages across the Central Coast in the following locations:
Chain Valley Bay
Ready to Partner With You
We are passionate about helping you reach your goals. We also want you to live your best life, supported by our friendly team at Adssi We are ready to partner with you to live your life in the familiar surroundings of home and community, friends, family and your neighbourhood.
When you choose us, you choose local expertise, knowledge and quality in-home care and support. We want to reach out to you today and offer you the combined efforts of our entire team to help you make the best of your package. We are ready to partner you so you can receive quality home care and support and make the most of life.
Our team is ready to take your call now. If you would like to have this conversation, we invite you to take the time to dial our number now and speak to our friendly team today or send us your details suing the form and we'll call you.