What to Expect when you Choose Adssi
When you choose Adssi, you choose an industry expert who can help you achieve independence as you age, making the best of your care package and enjoying your life safely and independently.
In-home aged care may mean you can stay living in your home and community, rather than moving to residential care. If you would prefer to stay living at home, in-home aged care from a Home Care Package with Adssi may be just what you need.
A Professional & Committed Team
Team Adssi Hamlyn Terrace provides quality in-home care in your area. When you choose us as your service provider you can expect the following:
- A police-checked team;
- A team made up of passionate professionals;
- A team with in-depth knowledge of the aged care system.
- A kind, caring and qualified team;
- A local team who knows the area;.
- A team that is fully vaccinated against Covid-19*;
*as at 30 November 2021
Our Values and Behaviours
We are driven by the following values, determining our behaviours:
- Customer Focus
We hire on these above values and all our staff are a great fit for them. We only hire kind, caring and qualified staff and we have a strong ongoing training program. Our staff consider us a good organisation to work for. We promote a healthy workplace and endorse and embrace a healthy workplace culture. We are local and close to you in Woy Woy, and have been supporting the Central Coast for almost 35 years’.
Explaining Levels in In-Home Care Packages
In-home aged care packages can help you to continue living the life you love. This can be with a little or a lot of support and will depend on your situation. An independent assessment via My Aged Care will help you understand what is available in terms of support to meet your individual needs.
Home Care Packages are available from Level 1 to Level 4, with different levels providing a different budget, depending on the person’s needs.
- Approx. 2 hours per week on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week on HCP Level 4
*Note: Travel kilometers may impact on the above.
Support Available In-Home
At the very start, you will be assigned a Case Manager who will help you to make sense of your Home Care Package. They will help you understand what you can and can’t use your package for and design it so you get the best value from it. The design of the package can include the following, depending on your own needs:
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Lawn and garden support
- Help with showering, dressing, shaving and grooming
- Medication support and in-home nursing
- household chores including mopping, vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen, bathroom and help with the laundry
- Transport including to medical and health appointments
- Support to attend outings and events and be involved in community initiatives
- Help with social connection
- Connecting you with Health and Wellbeing Programs
- Home modifications with your safety and mobility as a priority
- Providing you with safety and peace of mind in the form of monitoring
- Home maintenance and modifications such as handrails, grab rails and ramps to enable you to move around safely and with confidence
The Conversation Starts Here
We’ve been supporting people across the Central Coast, including Hamlyn Terrace, for almost 35 years, so you know you can trust us to deliver the service that you expect, when it comes to your Home Care Package.
We want you to live your best life, supported by our friendly team at Hamlyn Terrace. We are ready to partner with you to help you to continue to live a quality life in your neighbourhood, surrounded by your friends and family.
We invite you to reach out to us by dialing our number now and a friendly team member will take your call. We will answer your questions and ensure that we understand your care needs. We look forward to receiving your call.