Dignity and Support with Adssi
When it comes to picking the best Home Care Package support you do not have to look further than Adssi. We specialise in Home Care Packages in Kincumber and when you choose us to partner you, you can expect to be supported in-home with the best care and services delivered by our dedicated, fully police-checked team.
This will open the door to independent living in the comfort of your own home, surrounded by familiar neighbours and friends, enjoying your life as you age with dignity and support you can trust.
Your Local Team in Kincumber
Our team is local and represents quality in-home care and support in Kincumber. When you choose ADSSI to provide services to you approved under your Home Care Package you can expect the following:
- Our team is fully inclusive of diversity.
- A not-for-profit organisation with no shareholder which allows us to put all our resources back into training and ensuring that you have the best team to deliver on your expectations.
- We are easily contactable.
- We are local.
- We are fully committed to reconciliation.
- Our team is police-checked and professional.
- We represent quality service, expertise and excellent knowledge.
- Your dedicated Support Coordinator to help you manage your package and get the most from it.
Attracting and Retaining Quality Members
We attract quality staff, and more importantly, we retain their valuable services. We also expect our entire team to embrace our organisational values and that each of them is a good fit for the organisation. With us, you can look forward to well trained and experienced staff who will partner with you and provide you with the ongoing support you need to live your best life as you grow older.
Everyone’s Home Care Package will be different because everyone has different needs and priorities. Each package is designed to suit the person, and will depend on what things they would prefer to keep doing for themselves and the things they might need help to do.
A few examples:
- Personal care such as help with showering, dressing and undressing, shaving, washing and drying your hair, so you are well-groomed and you’re your best;
- Transport to appointments including with your medical and health team;
- Help with the grocery shopping;
We can also lend a hand with:
- Helping with household tasks like vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, dusting, and cleaning the kitchen and bathroom;
- Help with the laundry and ironing.
- Meal preparation so you can enjoy home-cooked meals;
- Garden and lawn maintenance including trimming, mowing, pruning, cleaning pathways and keeping your yard safe and tidy;
And support you with:
- Home maintenance;
- Increasing safe mobility by adding handrails, grabrails, ramps etc for your convenience and safety;
- Monitoring devices for secure living and independence at home, providing you and your loved ones with peace of mind;
- Maintaining a healthy body and mind by through wellbeing classes such as gentle exercise.
Understanding Package Levels
Home Care Packages are available from Level 1 to Level 4, with different levels of complexities addressed in each level.
- Approx. 2 hours per week on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week on HCP Level 4
*Note: Travel kilometres may impact on the above.
Speak to a Friendly Team Member
ADDSI is waiting for your call to help you access the many options available to clients needing support to continue living in their own homes in Kincumber.
We are proudly inclusive of diversity and fully committed to reconciliation. Our team is hired on values of customer focus, integrity, excellence, professionalism and passion.
We want to support you to continue living in your familiar neighbourhood that your love. We are ready to help you with all your in-home care support needs. Speak to a friendly team member today for more information or send us your details using the form and we'll call you.