A HOME CARE PACKAGE FOR YOU
When you choose the Adssi In-home Support Team in Budgewoi, you choose supportive services to help you live the life you want. You can count on our expertise in the industry to help you achieve independence as you age, enjoying your life and making the best of your home care package.
At the very start, you will be assigned a Case Manager who will help you to make sense of your Home Care Package. They will explain what you can and cannot use your package for, and help you to get the best value from it.
You can look forward to a trained and experienced Case Manager to partner with you, act on your behalf to set up the service and support you need to live a well-supported life.
Understanding Package Levels
Packages are designed to match your unique support needs and care requirements. From basic to complex care needs, Home Care Packages are available in four levels – from 1 (basic) to 4, and all are designed to help people stay safe and independent at home.
The approximate hours available per package are:
- HCP Level 1: Approximately 2 hours per week
- NCP Level 2: Approximately 3 – 5 hours per week
- NCP Level 3: Approximately 7 – 9 hours per week
- HCP Level 4: Approximately 10 – 13 hours per week
Please note that travel kilometres may have an impact on the above.
Explaining Support and Services Offered
Everyone’s Home Care Package will be different because everyone has different needs and priorities. Each package is designed to suit the person, and will depend on what things they would prefer to keep doing for themselves and the things they might need help to do.
Some examples include:
- Personal care such as help with showering, dressing and undressing, shaving, washing and drying your hair, so you are well-groomed and you’re your best;
- Transport to appointments including with your medical and health team;
- Help with the grocery shopping;
- Helping with household tasks like vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, dusting, and cleaning the kitchen and bathroom;
- Help with the laundry and ironing.
- Meal preparation so you can enjoy home-cooked meals;
- Garden and lawn maintenance including trimming, mowing, pruning, cleaning pathways and keeping your yard safe and tidy;
- Home maintenance;
- Increasing safe mobility by adding handrails, grabrails, ramps etc for your convenience and safety;
- Monitoring devices for secure living and independence at home, providing you and your loved ones with peace of mind;
- Maintaining a healthy body and mind by through wellbeing classes such as gentle exercise.
More About the Adssi Team
The organisation recruits and employs its entire team on a strong set of organisational values, as well as kindness:
- Customer Focus
- There are no shareholders - we are a not-for-profit community organisation; all our profits go into staff training and the delivery of excellent service to our clients
- We have a fully police-checked team
- 100% of our office based and face-to-face team is fully vaccinated against Covid-19*
- We are proudly inclusive of diversity
- We are fully committed to reconciliation
- We promote a healthy workplace and 93% of our staff consider us a great place to work.
*as at 30 November 2021
We attract quality staff, and more importantly, we retain their valuable services. We also expect our entire team to embrace our organisational values and that each of them is a good fit for the organisation. With us, you can look forward to well trained and experienced staff who will partner with you and provide you with the ongoing support you need to live your best life as you grow older.
Make the First Call
As you get older you want peace of mind knowing that you will be partnered and supported well with some in-home support. Our team is standing by for your call to start the conversation around your needs and expectations.
Speak to one of our dedicated team members in Budgewoi to ensure that your support keeps up with your needs, complementing the lifestyle that suits you.