Achieving Independence With Age
In-home aged care may mean you can stay living in your home and community, rather than moving to residential care. If you would prefer to stay living at home in Ettalong Beach, in-home aged care from a Home Care Package with Adssi may be just what you need.
When you choose Adssi, you choose an industry expert who can help you achieve independence as you age, making the best of your care package and enjoying your life safely and independently.
Introducing Our Team
Team Adssi Ettalong Beach provides quality in-home care in your area. When you choose us as your service provider you can expect the following:
- A kind, caring and qualified team;
- A local team who knows the area;.
- A team that is fully vaccinated against Covid-19*;
- A police-checked team;
- A team made up of passionate professionals;
- A team with in-depth knowledge of the aged care system.
*as at 30 November 2021
Unpacking Your Home Care Package
- Personal care like undressing/ dressing, showering, washing and drying your hair, shaving and grooming to make you feel your best;
- Help with cleaning essential areas of your home including the kitchen and bathroom, tidying your bedroom, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, doing your laundry and changing the linen;
- Support in helping you to prepare freshly cooked meals after discussing your preferences and dietary requirements, with even enough to freeze for later;
- Transporting you safely to medical and social appointments and provide you with support to do your shopping;
- Personal Safety: support you with easy-to-use monitoring devices for your and your family’s peace of mind;
- Lawn and garden – lawn mowing, clearing and cleaning paths etc so access is safe.
- Social support to visit friends, go on outings and catch up with people for an active and interesting social life.
- Home modification to make sure you can move around safely in your home by adding handrails, grabrails and ramps or modifying your bathroom to make it safe etc.
- Support general health and wellbeing by assisting you to join groups and activities for improved mental and physical wellbeing.
Explaining Packages and Hours
Packages are designed to match the unique needs of our clients. They are made available in 4 different levels to cater for differing needs.
These are the available hours in each of the Packages:
- HCP Level 1: Approximately 2 hours per week
- NCP Level 2: Approximately 3 – 5 hours per week
- NCP Level 3: Approximately 7 – 9 hours per week
- HCP Level 4: Approximately 10 – 13 hours per week
Note that travel kilometres may have an impact on the above.
Caring and Qualified Staff
We hire on the values listed and all our staff are a great fit for them. We only hire kind, caring and qualified staff and we have a strong ongoing training program.
- Customer Focus
Our staff consider us a good organisation to work for. We promote a healthy workplace and endorse and embrace a healthy workplace culture. We are local and close to you and have been supporting the Central Coast for almost 35 years’.
Management Partners in Support
Adssi is proud of our team of Case Managers who are valuable partners in support to ensure that your needs are recognised and met. Your Case Manager can help you manage and understand your home care package budget and coordinate the support required to enable you to continue living safely at home, have an enjoyable life, set goals, stay healthy and happy.
Everyone’s Home Care Package will be different because everyone has different needs and priorities. The efficient Adssi Team can help you design the package that suits you best and will promote living your best life.
We can Help You Get Started Today
We have an experienced and expert team member standing by ready to hear from you. We can help you to get started in understanding your Home Care Package and making sense of it all.
We have a friendly team member in Ettalong Beach standing by to taking your call right now. We are proudly committed to supporting you to stay as safe and as independent as possible in your home and community. So, make the call now.