Dedicated In-Home Support & Care - Adssi
If you are looking for support to keep living in the safe environment of your own home, Adssi can help. We can help you to remain a part of the Wamberal community, knowing your support needs are well taken care of.
Most people prefer to stay living at home. They want to stay a valued part of their community and live in the home they have grown to love. When you choose Adssi to partner with you, you can expect to be supported in-home with the best care and services delivered by our dedicated, fully police-checked team in Wamberal.
Services Depending on Your Needs
We cover the following areas of support, depending on your need and abilities:
- Help with showers, dressing, shaving and grooming.
- A hand with domestic aspects including laundry, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and wiping surfaces.
- Support with taking medication.
- Help with shopping.
- Transport to medical appointments.
- Garden and yard support for a tidy environment.
- Food preparation.
And assistance is also available to help you with the following:
- Installation of handrails, stairlifts and ramps to enable you to move around.
- Providing you with safety and peace of mind in the form of monitoring devices so that your family can have valuable peace of mind.
- Help you to participate in gentle exercising for a healthy body.
- Support you to join men’s groups or craft circles.
We also help with:
- Support with social connection.
- Connecting you with Health and Wellbeing Programs.
- Home modifications with your safety and mobility in mind.
- Support to attend outings and be involved in community initiatives.
A Package Level Perfect for You
Home Care Packages are available from Level 1 to Level 4, with different levels of complexities addressed in each level.
- Approx. 2 hours per week on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week on HCP Level 4
*Note: Travel kilometres may impact on the above.
Excellence and Customer Focus
Adssi recruits and employs its entire team on a strong set of organisational values, as well as kindness:
With us you can count on being treated with:
- Customer Focus
- There are no shareholders - we are a not-for-profit community organisation; all our profits go into staff training and the delivery of excellent service to our clients
And did you know?
- We have a fully police-checked team
- 100% of our office-based and face-to-face team is fully vaccinated against Covid-19*
- We are proudly inclusive of diversity
- We are fully committed to reconciliation
- We promote a healthy workplace and 93% of our staff consider us a great place to work.
*as at 30 November 2021
Managing Your Home Care Package
Adssi offers you a dedicated Case Manager to help you manage your Home Care Package and get the most from it.
- Your Case Manager is there to help you understand what you can and can’t use your package for, and design it so you get the best value from it
- Your Case Manager will be familiar with your needs and expectations to make sure your support keeps up with changes in your health, lifestyle, and needs.
A Team Member to Talk To
We have an experienced and expert team member standing by ready to hear from you. We can help you to get started in understanding your Home Care Package in Wamberal and making sense of it all.
When you choose Adssi, you choose supportive services to help you live the life you want. You can count on our expertise in the industry to help you achieve independence as you age, enjoy your life to the most and make the very best of your care package.
Contact our team today. We can help you to stay in familiar surroundings with the ones you love. Our dedicated team are at your service, ready to support you through the coming years as you grow older.
Give us a call today to see how we can help you live your best life.