Adssi – The Best in Home Care Providers
Most people prefer to stay living at home as they age and remain a valued part of their community. In-home aged care with Adssi can help you do just that in Erina. An independent assessment via My Aged Care will help you understand what is available in terms of support to meet your personal needs.
When it comes to picking the best Home Care Package in the Central Coast, you do not have to look further than Adssi.
In-home aged care packages can help you to continue living the life you love, safely in your home. We specialise in Home Care Packages in Toukley and when you join us, you can expect high quality, kind, caring and qualified staff to support you.
An Industry Expert you can Trust
Here are a few points about our team that you can expect when you choose ADSSI to provide services to you approved under your Home Care Package.
- We deliver quality service and expertise with 35 years’ experience on the Central Coast.
- Our team is kind, caring, police-checked and professional.
- Our team is inclusive of diversity
- We are easily contactable
- We are a not-for-profit organisation with no shareholders which allows us to put all our resources back into training and ensuring that you have the best team to deliver on your expectations.
- We are local and have teams working in Erina.
Experienced Case Managers
You can look forward to being partnered by an expertly trained and experienced Case Manager, who will act on your behalf and advocate to get the services and supports you need to live safely and independently.
Your Case Manager will make sure they understand your needs, have good communication with you and respond to your changing needs, all to keep you as safe and happy as possible.
A Package to Suit from Basic to Complex
Older Australians in Erina may be eligible to qualify for Home Care Packages, which are efficiently tailored to support their needs. Packages are available in four levels starting from the basic to more complex services and support needs.
Hours available in the different levels (approximate):
- HCP Level 1: Approximately 2 hours per week
- NCP Level 2: Approximately 3 – 5 hours per week
- NCP Level 3: Approximately 7 – 9 hours per week
- HCP Level 4: Approximately 10 – 13 hours per week
Please note that travel kilometres may have an impact on the above. We will always provide a quote for complex services or for the purchase of goods and equipment.
Designed to Support Every Need
The Adssi Home Care Package Team can help you design the package that suits you best. Your package can include things like:
- Help with grooming and personal care including showering, dressing/undressing, shaving, washing/drying your hair etc to make you look and feel your best;
- Transport to appointments with your medical and health team;
- Support to do the grocery shopping;
- Helping you to manage the heavier household chores such as vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, changing the linen and cleaning the bathroom and kitchen.
- Help with the laundry and ironing.
- Help you with meal preparation so that you can enjoy the kind of home-cooked meal you like.
And not to forget:
- garden and lawn maintenance including trimming, mowing, pruning, cleaning pathways and keeping your yard safe and looking tidy;
- Home maintenance;
- Increasing safe mobility by adding handrails, ramps and stairlifts for your convenience and safety.
- monitoring devices for secure living and independence at home, providing both you and your loved ones with peace of mind;
- maintaining a healthy body and mind with gentle exercise.
Make Time for the Conversation Today
If you are looking for the best service provider in terms of Personal Care Package in Erina, we would like to invite you to call us.
Our team is ready to take your call now to have that quality conversation with you. We will answer your questions and ensure that we understand your care needs and your expectations.
You can trust us to deliver the service that you expect when it comes to your Home Care Package. Make the time to have that conversation with us today.