Adssi Can Help Take Care of You
In-home aged care packages can help you to continue living the life you love in Gorokan and to achieve all your goals. This can be with a little or a lot of support and will depend on your situation. An independent assessment via My Aged Care will help you understand what is available in terms of support to meet your personal and individual needs.
Most people prefer to live at home. They want to stay a valued part of their community and live in the home they have grown to love.
If you are looking for support to keep living in the safe environment of your own home, Adssi can help. We can support you to stay a part of your community and enjoy growing older with your support needs well taken care of.
A Partner to Get Services and Support
At the very start, you will be assigned a Case Manager who will help you to make sense of your Home Care Package. You will be able to understand it as they unpack it for you and help you to get the value from it.
You can look forward to an expertly trained and experienced coordinator to partner with you, act on your behalf and advocate to get the service and support you need to live a well-supported life as you grow older.
Partnered and Supported with Peace of Mind
Your coordinator will ensure that they understand your needs, have good communication with you and set you up to achieve success and the best outcomes so that you can focus on enjoying life.
You will have peace of mind in knowing that you will be partnered and supported when the time comes to have your plan reviewed. Your coordinator will be familiar with your needs and expectations and will ensure that your support keeps up with changes in your health, lifestyle, and abilities. You will always be able to count on full understanding when it comes to your support needs.
An Offer with Services to Suit You
Everyone’s Home Care Package will be different because everyone has different needs and priorities. Each package is designed to suit the person, and will depend on what things they would prefer to keep doing for themselves and the things they might need help to do.
Support could look like this:
- Transport to appointments including with your medical and health team;
- Help with the grocery shopping;
- Helping with household tasks like vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, dusting, and cleaning the kitchen and bathroom;
Or it could take this form of this:
- Help with the laundry and ironing.
- Meal preparation so you can enjoy home-cooked meals;
- Garden and lawn maintenance including trimming, mowing, pruning, cleaning pathways and keeping your yard safe and tidy;
Or perhaps include this:
- Personal care such as help with showering, dressing and undressing, shaving, washing and drying your hair, so you are well-groomed and looking and feeling your best.
- Home maintenance;
- Increasing safe mobility by adding handrails, grabrails, ramps etc for your convenience and safety;
And even this:
- Monitoring devices for secure living and independence at home, providing you and your loved ones with peace of mind;
- Maintaining a healthy body and mind by through wellbeing classes such as gentle exercise.
Different Levels for Different Needs
Home Care Packages are available from Level 1 to Level 4 – the higher the level, the more support that is available.
- Approx. 2 hours per week on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week on HCP Level 4
Note: Travel kilometres may impact on the above.
Start Talking about Living your Best Life
We can help you to get started in understanding your Home Care Package and making sense of it all. We have an experienced and expert team member standing by in Gorokan, ready to hear from you.
We can help you to stay in familiar surroundings with the ones you love. When you choose Adssi, you choose supportive services to help you live your best life. Contact our team today. We are at your service, ready to support you with Gold Standard Care.