A Wide Range of Home Care Services
When it comes to a range of services to enable you to keep living at home, you can expect to have a wide choice to support you to stay in the safe and familiar environment you are used to in Lake Haven, look no further than the team at Adssi.
Most people prefer to stay living at home as they age and remain a valued part of their community. In-home aged care with Adssi can help you do just that. An independent assessment via My Aged Care will help you understand what is available in terms of support to meet your personal needs. The experienced Adssi Team can help you design the package that suits you best.
Reasons to Consider Adssi for In-Home Care
Adssi recruits and employs its entire team on a strong set of organisational values. We expect our entire team to embrace these values and to provide a good fit with each of the values. They are:
- Customer Focus
Adssi provides quality in-home care in Lake Haven. When you choose us as your service provider you can expect the following:
- A police-checked team;
- A team made up of passionate professionals;
- A team with in-depth knowledge of the aged care system.
- A kind, caring and qualified team;
- A local team who knows the area;.
- A team that is fully vaccinated against Covid-19*;
*as at 30 November 2021
Taking it from the First Step
- At the very start, you will be assigned a Case Manager who will help you to make sense of your Home Care Package. You will be able to understand it as they unpack it for you and help you to get the value from it.
- You can look forward to an expertly trained and experienced coordinator to partner with you, act on your behalf and advocate to get the service and support you need to live a well-supported life as you grow older.
- Your coordinator will ensure that they understand your needs, have good communication with you and set you up to achieve success and the best outcomes so that you can focus on enjoying life.
- You will have peace of mind in knowing that you will be partnered and supported when the time comes to have your plan reviewed. Your coordinator will be familiar with your needs and expectations and will ensure that your support keeps up with changes in your health, lifestyle, and abilities.
Services Available in a Home Care Package
Older Australians in Lake Haven may be eligible to qualify for Home Care Packages, which are tailored to support their needs
Everyone’s Home Care Package will be different because everyone has different needs and priorities. Support is provided in the following areas depending on the client’s needs and abilities and can include things like:
- Personal care includes support with showering, undressing, shaving, dressing and presenting you well-groomed and feeling good.
- Transport to honour appointments with your medical team.
- Support to carry out shopping.
- Helping you to manage domestic chores by taking care of mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming and cleaning.
- Give you a hand with laundry and ironing.
- Help you with meal preparation so that you can enjoy great home-cooked meals at home.
- Garden Maintenance including trimming, mowing, pruning, cleaning pathways and keeping your yard looking tidy.
- Providing home maintenance.
- Increasing safe mobility by adding handrails, ramps and stairlifts for your convenience and safety.
- Assist you with monitoring devices for secure living and independence at home, providing your loved ones with peace of mind.
- Help you to maintain a healthy body by introducing you to gentle exercise classes.
Packages are available in four levels starting from the basic to more complex services and support needs.
- Approx. 2 hours per week on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week on HCP Level 4
*Note: Travel kilometres may impact on the above.
Contact the ADSSI Team Today
ADDSI is waiting for your call to help you access the many options available to clients needing support to continue living in their own homes in Lake Haven.
We are proudly inclusive of diversity and fully committed to reconciliation. Our team is hired on values of customer focus, integrity, excellence, professionalism and passion. A friendly team member is standing by to take your call and answer all your questions.
We want to support you to continue living in your familiar neighbourhood and we are ready to be there for you with all your in-home care support needs in years to follow. Speak to a friendly team member today for more information.