Aging Safely and Independently with Adssi
In-home aged care may mean you can stay living in your home and community, rather than moving to residential care. If you would prefer to stay living at home, in-home aged care from a Home Care Package with Adssi may be just what you need.
The caring, professional team at Adssi Ourimbah provides quality in-home care you can trust. When you choose Adssi, you choose an industry expert who can help you achieve independence as you age, making the best of your care package and enjoying your life safely and independently in your home and community in Ourimbah.
Getting to Know Us Better
When it comes to a range of services to enable you to keep living at home, you can expect to have a wide choice to support you to stay in the safe and familiar environment you are used to.
A few handy reasons to consider Adssi for all your in-home care support needs in Ourimbah.
- There are no shareholders - we are a not-for-profit community organisation, all our profits go into staff training and the delivery of excellent service to our clients
- We have a fully police-checked team
- We are proudly inclusive of diversity
- We are located on Darkinjung land and fully committed to reconciliation
Quality Staff and Healthy Work Environments
Adssi recruits and employs its entire team on a strong set of organisational values. We expect our entire team to embrace these values and to provide a good fit with each of those values.
Adssi’s values are:
- Customer Focus
93% of our staff consider our workplace to have a pleasing, strong workplace culture and a healthy work environment. We attract quality staff in Ourimbah, and more importantly, we retain their valuable services.
Let’s Talk About Home Care Packages
Everyone’s Home Care Package will be different because everyone has different needs and priorities. The ADSSI Ourimbah Team can help you design the package that suits you best. Your package can include the following support and services:
- Assistance with undressing/ dressing, showering, washing hair, shaving and grooming to make you feel your best.
- Help with cleaning essential areas of your home including the kitchen and bathroom, tidying your bedroom, changing the linen, cleaning the living spaces and doing your laundry.
- Support in helping you to prepare freshly cooked meals after discussing your preferences and dietary requirements, with even enough to freeze for later.
- Transporting you safely to medical and social appointments and providing support with shopping.
There are also the following aspects that can be covered using appropriate support to address the need:
- Personal Safety: support you with easy-to-use monitoring devices for your personal safety.
- Lawn and garden support by mowing, trimming and cleaning paths.
- Social support to go on outings, visit friends and interact with people for an active and interesting social life.
- Home modification to make sure you can move around safely in your home by adding handrails and ramps etc.
- Support general health and wellbeing by assisting you to join groups and activities for improved mental and physical wellbeing.
Different Packages to Suit Everyone’s Needs
Home Care Packages are available from Level 1 to Level 4, with each level addressing a different set of complexities:
- Approx. 2 hours per week on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week on HCP Level 4
* Note: Travel kilometres may impact on the above.
An Invitation to Call Us Today
If you are looking for the best service provider in terms of Personal Care Package in Ourimbah, we would like to invite you to call us.
Our team is ready to take your call now to have that quality conversation with you. We will answer your questions and ensure that we understand your care needs and your expectations.
You can trust us to deliver the service that you expect when it comes to your Home Care Package. Make the time to have that conversation with us today. We are standing by to take your call right now.