Your Journey - Aging Well with Adssi
Most people prefer to stay living at home as they age and remain a valued part of their community. In-home aged care with Adssi can help you do just that in Chain Valley Bay. An independent assessment via My Aged Care will help you understand what is available in terms of support to meet your personal needs.
Everyone’s Home Care Package will be different because everyone has different needs and priorities. The experienced Adssi Team can help you design the package that suits you best.
What does a Home Care Package offer?
Packages are tailored to match your unique care and support needs. Home Care Packages are available in 4 different levels to cater for needs from the basic to the more complex, always making sure you are as safe and independent as possible.
Hours available in the different levels (approximate):
- HCP Level 1: Approximately 2 hours per week
- NCP Level 2: Approximately 3 – 5 hours per week
- NCP Level 3: Approximately 7 – 9 hours per week
- HCP Level 4: Approximately 10 – 13 hours per week
Please note that travel kilometres may have an impact on the above. We will always provide a quote for complex services or for the purchase of goods and equipment.
Designing a Package to Suit your Needs
The Adssi Chain Valley Bay Team can help you design the package that suits you best. Your package can include the following supports and services depending on your unique support needs:
- Support in helping you to prepare freshly cooked meals after discussing your preferences and dietary requirements, with even enough to freeze for later;
- Help with cleaning essential areas of your home including the kitchen and bathroom, tidying your bedroom, changing the linen, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and doing your laundry;
- Transporting you safely to medical and social appointments;
- Help to get the grocery shopping done – and even packed away where you like it.
- Personal care - help with undressing/ dressing, showering, washing hair, shaving and grooming to make you feel your best;
The following are also available to be included in your Home Care Package:
- Social support to go on outings, visit friends and interact with people for an active and interesting social life;
- Home modification to make sure you can move around safely in your home by adding handrails and ramps etc.
- Support general health and wellbeing by assisting you to join groups and activities for improved mental and physical wellbeing
- Personal Safety: easy-to-use monitoring devices for your personal safety and peace of mind;
- Lawn and garden support including mowing and cleaning paths;
More about our Team
We proudly provide quality in-home care in your area. When you choose Adssi Chain Valley Bay as your service provider you can expect the following:
- A kind, caring and qualified team;
- A local team who knows the area;.
- A team that is fully vaccinated against Covid-19*;
- A police-checked team;
- A team made up of passionate professionals;
- A team with in-depth knowledge of the aged care system.
*as at 30 November 2021
Expertly Trained Support Coordinators
At the start of your journey with us, you will be assigned a Case Manager who will help you to make sense of your Home Care Package. You will be able to understand it as they unpack it for you and help you to get the most value from it.
You can look forward to an expertly trained and experienced coordinator to partner with you, act on your behalf and advocate to get the service and support you need to live a well-supported life as you grow older.
Your coordinator will ensure that they understand your needs, have good communication with you and set you up to achieve success and the best outcomes so that you can focus on enjoying life.
Ready to Make the Call?
In-home aged care packages can help you to continue living the life you love, safely in your home. When it comes to picking the best Home Care Package you do not have to look further than Adssi Chain Valley Bay.
Our team is hired on values of customer focus, integrity, excellence, professionalism and passion. We are ready to help you with all your in-home care support needs. Speak to a friendly team member today for more information or send us your details using the form and we'll call you.
A competent member of our team is waiting for your call to help you access the many options available to clients needing support to continue living in their own homes.