Living at Home – The Adssi Way
Most people prefer to live at home. They want to stay a valued part of their community and live in the home they have grown to love. If you are looking for support to keep living in the safe environment of your own home, ADSSI can help. We can support you to stay a part of the community in Terrigal and enjoy growing older with your support needs well taken care of.
When it comes to picking the best Home Care Package you do not have to look further than ADDSI. We specialise in Home Care Package and when you choose us to partner you, you can expect to be supported in-home with the best care and services delivered by our dedicated, fully police-checked team in Terrigal.
A Range of Services to Support Needs
Home Care Packages are tailored to support a variety of your needs. Packages are available in four levels starting from the basic to more complex services and support needs.
- Help with grooming and personal care including showering, dressing/undressing, shaving, washing/drying your hair etc to make you look and feel your best;
- Transport to appointments with your medical and health team;
- Support to do the grocery shopping;
- Helping you to manage the heavier household chores such as vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, changing the linen and cleaning the bathroom and kitchen.
- Help with the laundry and ironing.
- Help you with meal preparation so that you can enjoy the kind of home-cooked meal you like.
Coordinators to Achieve the Best Outcomes
You can look forward to an expertly trained and experienced coordinator to partner with you, act on your behalf and advocate to get the service and support you need to live a well-supported life as you grow older.
Your coordinator will ensure that they understand your needs, have good communication with you and set you up to achieve success and the best outcomes so that you can focus on enjoying life.
You will have peace of mind in knowing that you will be partnered and supported when the time comes to have your plan reviewed. Your coordinator will be familiar with your needs and expectations and will ensure that your support keeps up with changes in your health, lifestyle, and abilities. You will always be able to count on full understanding when it comes to your support needs.
Kind and Professional Teams
Adssi recruits and employs its entire team on a strong set of organisational values, as well as kindness:
With us you can count on being treated with:
- Customer Focus
- There are no shareholders - we are a not-for-profit community organisation; all our profits go into staff training and the delivery of excellent service to our clients
We are proud to confirm that:
- We have a fully police-checked team
- 100% of our office-based and face-to-face team is fully vaccinated against Covid-19*
- We are proudly inclusive of diversity
- We are fully committed to reconciliation
- We promote a healthy workplace and 93% of our staff consider us a great place to work.
*as at 30 November 2021
More About Home Care Packages Levels
Home Care Packages are available from Level 1 to Level 4, with different levels of complexities addressed in each level.
- Approx. 2 hours per week on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week on HCP Level 4
*Note: Travel kilometres may impact on the above.
Speak to Us for More Information
ADDSI is waiting for your call to help you access the many options available to clients needing support to continue living in their own homes in Terrigal.
We are proudly inclusive of diversity and fully committed to reconciliation. Our team is hired on values of customer focus, integrity, excellence, professionalism and passion.
We want to support you to continue living in your familiar area. We are ready to help you with all your in-home care needs. Speak to a friendly team member today for more information.