Living At Home With Adssi
Most people prefer to live at home. They want to stay a valued part of their community and live in the home they have grown to love. If you are looking for support to keep living in the safe environment of your own home, Adssi can help.
An independent assessment via My Aged Care will help you understand what is available in terms of support to meet your personal and individual needs.
If you are looking for support to keep living in the safe environment of your own home, Adssi can help. We can support you to stay a part of your community in Killarney Vale and enjoy growing older with your support needs well taken care of.
Understanding In-Home Care
In-home aged care packages can help you to continue living the life you love and to achieve all your goals. This can be with a little or a lot of support and will depend on your situation.
At the very start, you will be assigned a Case Manager who will help you to make sense of your Home Care Package. You will be able to understand it as they unpack it for you and help you to get the value from it.
Home Care Packages are available from Level 1 to Level 4, with different levels of complexities addressed in each level.
- Approx. 2 hours per week on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week on HCP Level 4
*Note: Travel kilometres may impact on the above.
Coordination with Sense and Understanding
You can look forward to an expertly trained and experienced coordinator to partner with you, act on your behalf and advocate to get the service and support you need to live a well-supported life as you grow older.
Your coordinator will ensure that they understand your needs, have good communication with you and set you up to achieve success and the best outcomes so that you can focus on enjoying life.
You will have peace of mind in knowing that you will be partnered and supported when the time comes to have your plan reviewed. Your coordinator will be familiar with your needs and expectations and will ensure that your support keeps up with changes in your health, lifestyle, and abilities. You will always be able to count on full understanding when it comes to your support needs.
Support & Services Best for You
Older Australians in Killarney Vale may be eligible to qualify for Home Care Packages, which are tailored to support their needs. Packages are available in four levels starting from the basic to more complex services and support needs.
- Help with grooming and personal care including showering, dressing/undressing, shaving, washing/drying your hair etc to make you look and feel your best;
- Transport to appointments with your medical and health team;
- Support to do the grocery shopping;
- Helping you to manage the heavier household chores such as vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, changing the linen and cleaning the bathroom and kitchen.
- Help with the laundry and ironing.
- Help you with meal preparation so that you can enjoy the kind of home-cooked meal you like.
The Adssi Team
The team who will be supporting you can be trusted to deliver the best services. The team is:
- police-checked for your safety and peace of mind;
- vaccinated against Covid-19;*
- kind and caring – we hire quality staff and retain them - 93% of our staff consider us a quality organisation to work for;
- Happy - we promote a healthy workplace and culture;
- Committed to our values: professional, respectful, integrity, customer focused, and excellence;
- We are local and close to you, so we know where you want to go and how to get there.
*As From 30 November 2021
Making the Call
Contact our team today. We can help you to stay living at home in familiar surroundings with the ones you love. When you choose Adssi In-home Support, you can choose the support and services to help you live the life you want,
Give us that call today to see how we can help you live your best life. A friendly member of our team in Killarney Vale is standing by to take your call and answer all your questions, to help you take the first steps on your journey with us.