Safely At Home with Adssi
Most people prefer to stay living at home. They want to stay a valued part of their community and live in the home they have grown to love. If you are looking for support to keep living in the safe environment of your own home, Adssi can help. We can help you to remain a part of the Gwandalan community, knowing your support needs are well taken care of.
We specialise in Home Care Packages in Gwandalan and when you choose us to partner with you, you can expect to be supported in-home with the best care and services delivered by our dedicated, fully police-checked team.
A Kind Team with Strong Values
Adssi recruits and employs its entire team on a strong set of organisational values, as well as kindness:
With us you can count on being treated with:
- Customer Focus
- There are no shareholders - we are a not-for-profit community organisation; all our profits go into staff training and the delivery of excellent service to our clients
- We have a fully police-checked team
- 100% of our office-based and face-to-face team is fully vaccinated against Covid-19*
- We are proudly inclusive of diversity
- We are fully committed to reconciliation
- We promote a healthy workplace and 93% of our staff consider us a great place to work.
*as at 30 November 2021
A Manager to Help you Navigate Your Way
Adssi offers you a dedicated Case Manager to help you manage your Home Care Package and get the most from it.
- Your Case Manager is there to help you understand what you can and can’t use your package for, and design it so you get the best value from it
- Your Case Manager will be familiar with your needs and expectations to make sure your support keeps up with changes in your health, lifestyle, and needs.
Services and Support
We cover the following areas of support, depending on your need and abilities:
- Help with showers, dressing, shaving and grooming.
- A hand with domestic aspects including laundry, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and wiping surfaces.
- Support with taking medication.
- Help with shopping.
- Transport to medical appointments.
- Garden and yard support for a tidy environment.
- Food preparation.
And assistance is also available to help you with the following:
- Installation of handrails, stairlifts and ramps to enable you to move around.
- Providing you with safety and peace of mind in the form of monitoring devices so that your family can have valuable peace of mind.
- Help you to participate in gentle exercising for a healthy body.
- Support you to join men’s groups or craft circles.
And this can also be included:
- Support with social connection.
- Connecting you with Health and Wellbeing Programs.
- Home modifications with your safety and mobility in mind.
- Support to attend outings and be involved in community initiatives.
Home Care Packages Levels 1 - 4
Home Care Packages are available from Level 1 to Level 4, with different levels of complexities addressed in each level.
- Approx. 2 hours per week on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week on HCP Level 4
*Note: Travel kilometres may impact on the above.
Experience You Can Trust – Make the Call
Contact our team today. We can help you to stay in familiar surroundings with the ones you love. Our dedicated team In Gwandalan are at your service, ready to support you through the coming years as you grow older.
Give us a call today to see how we can help you live your best life or use the form to send us your details and we'll call you.