Adssi – A Great Fit for Your Care Needs
If you are looking for support to keep living in the safe environment of your own home, ADSSI can help. Most people prefer to live at home. We can support you to stay a part of your community in Lisarow and enjoy growing older with your support needs well taken care of.
Adssi recruits and employs its entire team on a strong set of organisations values. We expect our entire team to embrace these values and to provide a good fit with each of those values. 93% of our staff consider our workplace to have a pleasing, strong workplace culture and a healthy work environment. We achieve this through upholding the following values with pride:
- Customer Focus
Specialists in Home Care Packages
In-home aged care packages can help you to continue living the life you love, safely in your home. We specialise in Home Care Packages in Lisarow and when you join us, you can expect high quality, kind, caring and qualified staff to support you.
- Our team is kind, caring, police-checked and professional.
- Our team is inclusive of diversity
- We are easily contactable
- We are a not-for-profit organisation with no shareholders which allows us to put all our resources back into training and ensuring that you have the best team to deliver on your expectations.
- We are local and have teams working in Lisarow.
Support Designed to Make a Difference
Everyone’s Home Care Package will be different because everyone has different needs and priorities. Each package is designed to suit the person and will depend on what things they would prefer to keep doing for themselves and the things they might need help to do.
A few examples:
- Personal care such as help with showering, dressing and undressing, shaving, washing and drying your hair, so you are well-groomed and you’re your best;
- Transport to appointments including with your medical and health team;
- Help with the grocery shopping;
And we can:
- Help with household tasks like vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, dusting, and cleaning the kitchen and bathroom;
- Help with the laundry and ironing.
- Give you a hand with meal preparation so you can enjoy home-cooked meals;
- Perform garden and lawn maintenance including trimming, mowing, pruning, cleaning pathways and keeping your yard safe and tidy;
And provide you with:
- Home maintenance;
- Increase safe mobility by adding handrails, grabrails, ramps etc for your convenience and safety;
- Monitor devices for secure living and independence at home, providing you and your loved ones with peace of mind;
- Maintain a healthy body and mind through wellbeing classes such as gentle exercise.
Partnered for the Best Services and Support
At the very start, you will be assigned a Case Manager who will help you to make sense of your Home Care Package. You will be able to understand it as they unpack it for you and help you to get the value from it.
You can look forward to an expertly trained and experienced coordinator to partner with you, act on your behalf and advocate to get the service and support you need to live a well-supported life as you grow older.
Coordinated with Peace of Mind
Your coordinator will ensure that they understand your needs, have good communication with you and set you up to achieve success and the best outcomes so that you can focus on enjoying life.
You will have peace of mind in knowing that you will be partnered and supported when the time comes to have your plan reviewed. Your coordinator will be familiar with your needs and expectations and will ensure that your support keeps up with changes in your health, lifestyle, and abilities. You will always be able to count on full understanding when it comes to your support needs.
Understanding the Different Levels
In-home aged care packages can help you to continue living the life you love and to achieve all your goals. This can be with a little or a lot of support and will depend on your situation.
Home Care Packages are available from Level 1 to Level 4, with different levels of complexities addressed in each level.
- Approx. 2 hours per week on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week on HCP Level 4
*Note: Travel kilometres may impact on the above
Reach out to Us Today
Contact our friendly team today. We can help you to stay living at home in familiar surroundings with the ones you love. When you choose Adssi In-home Support, you can choose the support and services to help you live the life you want,
Give us that call to see how we can help you live your best life. A friendly member of our team in Lisarow is standing by to take your call and answer all your questions, to help you take the first steps on your journey with us.