Pay My Account or Make a Donation
I want to pay my account
Adssi HomeLiving Australia offers a number of ways in which you can pay your account.
If you would like to pay your account over the telephone using your credit card please phone our finanace department on 1300 578 478.
You can drop into our office at 3A Pioneer Avenue in the Tuggerah Business Park and make your payment via EFTPOS using your debit card or credit card, or you can pay by cheque, money order or with cash.
You can detach the bottom of your invoice and return it to us by mail to 3A Pioneer Avenue, Tuggerah NSW 2259. You can pay by cheque, money order or credit card.
You can also directly deposit your payment into our bank account
Bank: National Australia Bank
Account name: ADSSI Limited BSB Number: 082-528 Account Number: 687 218 654
I want to make a donation (but where does it go?)
Your donation, big or small, will make a difference in the lives of people who are frail aged, who live with disability or someone who cares for a family member or loved one. Perhaps you are even able to make a bequest in your will.
Government funded services often have lengthy waiting lists and provide somewhat basic services. Your donation allows more clients to receive more services that increase their quality of life and help them to stay living safely at home as long as possible.
- $25 will go towards a home visit to someone who wants and needs some company, to share a cuppa and a chat, visit the library or just go for a drive to get out of the house;
- $50 will clean an older person’s house or a younger person with a disability can have their lawn mowed;
- $100 will give a carer a much needed break to go shopping for a morning while we look after the person they care for;
- $200 will tidy up an overgrown backyard and restore someone’s peace of mind and give them the opportunity to enjoy their garden once again;
- $500 will provide a package of care for a disadvantaged client, individually tailored to meet their specific needs and wants – this could be shopping, transport to appointments, bus outings, lunches, and a home spring clean.
- $1000 goes towards a bathroom modification for an ageing client, or a younger person with a disability, enabling them to stay living in their own home longer.
All donations are very much appreciated. ADSSI Limited (trading as Adssi HomeLiving Australia) is a public benevolent institution and a deductible gift recipient. All donations over $2 are tax deductible. You will receive a receipt for every donation you make.
Please see payment options above regarding making a donation.
Reference: Donation – Your Name (Important – for us to issue you with a receipt for your donation). Please send us a follow up letter stating your name and address, the amount of your donation and the date you made the deposit.
You can send this letter by mail to 3A Pioneer Avenue, Tuggerah NSW 2259, or by email to email@example.com