The Federal Government subsidises both aged and disability community care.

They determine who is eligible and what services they are eligible for.

You can refer yourself, or call on behalf of a loved.

Am I eligible for funding?

People living with disability (under 65 years, or under 50 for ATSI) may be eligible for government funding through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to help pay for support services .

Click on the link to find out more about the scheme, the eligibility criteria and the types of support available here: https://www.ndis.gov.au/

If you're over 65 and over or 50 and over for ATSI, you may be eligible for in-home aged care support through either the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) or for higher needs, a Home Care Package, to help you to stay living at home.

My Aged Care

Your first point of contact is My Aged Care - please phone 1800 200 422 or visit www.myagedcare.gov.au.

They will conduct a short assessment over the phone, and arrange for an in-home assessment by the Regional Assessment Team.

You will receive an Aged Care (AC) number and you can then choose Adssi In-home Support to deliver the support you have been assessed as needing.

If you're eligible for subsidised in-home care, you can 'top up' with extra support at any time - simply call us on 1300 578 478 and we can arrange this fee-for-service support as a one-off, or ongoing if you need it.

If you’re a Department of Veterans’ Affairs client (DVA), you must be referred by your doctor. Services offered by Adssi to DVA clients include Occupational Therapy (OT) and Home Modifications and Maintenance.

Translate This Website:

Call us or use the form below and we'll call you:

  • Please confirm this is a legitimate submission by ticking the box above.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.