Click on the title of each position for more information:
- Contract to 30 June 2022
- $30.54 per hour plus PBI salary packaging available
- 35-hour week
- Local position based at Tuggerah
- Attractive benefits
- Van, uniform and phone supplied for work use
Come and join our Building Services team in Tuggerah. We are looking for an experienced and licensed plumber, gas fitter and drainer to join our high energy, client focused team.
Your experience in plumbing will help us to provide a range of plumbing services to clients in their home. To be successful in this role you will need:
- Certificate III in Plumbing
- Construction Induction White Card
- Current NSW driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Previous experience working with older people and people with a disability would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you, email your resume to Aaron Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 March 2020. For further information call Aaron on 1300 578 478 ext 201.
ADSSI Limited supports EEO principles and is a smoke free environment. Successful applicants will be subject to a criminal record check and a pre-employment functional assessment.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an aged care part exclusion police check. People with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
The criminal offences that preclude a person from working in aged care are:
- a conviction for murder or sexual assault; or
- a conviction of, and sentence to imprisonment for, any other form of assault.
Any person with a conviction for a precluding offence must not be employed, contracted, hired, retained, or accepted by an aged care service subsidised by the Commonwealth.
The best places to get confidential advice on how your criminal history might affect your chances in this job include the Aboriginal Legal Service on 1800 765 767, LawAccess NSW on 1300 888 529, or your local Community Legal Centre.