Volunteering with Adssi In-home Support
Adssi volunteers are a valuable group of people who help us to provide high quality services to help our clients to remain living in their own home. Our volunteers make an enormous difference to the lives of many of our clients.
As a new volunteer you will be given a comprehensive orientation into our organisation before starting your volunteer activities. We care about you as a person and what you want to achieve in and from your volunteering role. There is a wide range of different activities that you can volunteer for including:
- Bus assistants to act as hosts for group social outings
- Visiting clients in their home
- Administrative activities in the office
- Helping clients with shopping or taking them on outings
- Minor home maintenance (eg changing light bulbs, minor carpentry)
- Gardening, garden makeovers and yard tidies
If you are interested in helping people in your community please consider volunteering with Adssi.
The benefits are many and include using and sharing your skills, meeting new people and making a real difference in someone else’s life. Please click here for the application form (to print out and fill in: Volunteer Application Form_2020
or click here for a fillable PDF option Volunteer-Application-Form_2020 _Fillable pdf
An Aged Care Part-Exclusion Criminal History Check (CHC) is conducted by us on each volunteer. An acceptable CHC is a precondition to working with us as a volunteer.