- Central Coast Location, Tuggerah
- Voice Project awarded ADSSI Limited a “Best Workplace Award” in 2021
- Salary Packaging available
- Full-time or Part-time – working across the Central Coast & Hunter Regions
- Work/life balance – Monday to Friday, no shift work and no weekends
- Competitive remuneration package, great benefits, & working from home options
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Therapist, working on either a full-time or part-time basis, responsible for providing high-quality client services through holistic clinical assessments and treatment programs built on restorative and reablement principles in the client’s home. The role will also provide advice on simple equipment prescriptions, minor and major home modifications and a proactive approach that includes fall prevention and manual handling education.
To be successful in this role, you must have tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy combined with sound experience in conducting assessments and working collaboratively with all parties involved to achieve positive participation and service outcomes.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience working with the elderly, younger people with disabilities or people with dementia and their carers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage your caseload.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a solution-focused style and approach
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team as well as a demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Current NSW Drivers licence and a safe driving record
Please note that the successful candidate must provide a National Criminal History Check. The criminal offences that preclude a person from working in aged care are a conviction for murder or sexual assault or a conviction of and sentenced to imprisonment for any other form of assault.
Why work with ADSSI?
- Voice Project awarded ADSSI Limited a “Best Workplace Award” in 2021, with staff engagement measured as exceptional at 92%;
- Eligible for $15,900 not-for-profit salary packaging plus $2,600 meal entertainment card annually
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to build a personalised career pathway;
- Employees are also provided with a uniform, access to flexible working conditions, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a paid ADSSI day;
We support diversity and inclusion in all our workplaces. Applications are encouraged from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders, people with a multicultural background, people with a disability or members of the LGBTIQ community.
How to apply
Apply through Seek by clicking on the “Apply” button.
For further information, please contact Leanne Lamaro, People & Culture Manager, on 0432 167 105.
We are situated on Darkinjung, Wonnarua, Awabakal and Gringai lands and acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of this land. We pay our respects to the Elders, past, present and future, and recognise their continuing connection and contribution to this land.