Safely Supported by a Dedicated Team
When it comes to a range of services to enable you to keep living at home, you can expect to have a wide choice to support you to stay in the safe and familiar environment you are used to in Wyee.
Adssi can offer you a range of services to enable you to keep living at home, enjoying your life with dignity and support you can trust. When it comes to picking the best Home Care Package in Wyee you do not have to look further than Adssi.
We specialise in Home Care Packages and when you choose us to partner with you, you can expect to be supported in-home with the best care and services delivered by our dedicated, fully police-checked team.
A Little or A Lot of Support – Package Levels
In-home aged care packages can help you to continue living the life you love and to achieve all your goals. This can be with a little or a lot of support and will depend on your situation. An independent assessment via My Aged Care will help you understand what is available in terms of support to meet your personal and individual needs.
Home Care Packages are available from Level 1 to Level 4, with different levels of complexities addressed in each level.
- Approx. 2 hours per week on HCP Level 1
- Approx. 3 - 5 hours per week on HCP Level 2
- Approx. 7 - 9 hours per week on HCP Level 3
- Approx. 10 - 13 hours per week on HCP Level 4
*Note: Travel kilometres may impact on the above.
At the very start, you will be assigned a Case Manager who will help you to make sense of your Home Care Package. You will be able to understand it as they unpack it for you and help you to get the value from it.
Your coordinator will ensure that they understand your needs, have good communication with you and set you up to achieve success and the best outcomes so that you can focus on enjoying life.
Different Types of Support
Your services and support is determined by your need and ability and can include the following:
- Food Preparation
- Help with Shopping
- Garden and Yard Support
- Help with showers, dressing, shaving and grooming
- Support with taking medication
- Help with domestic aspects including mopping, vacuuming, dusting and laundry
- Transport to medical appointments
We can also support you with the following:
- Support to attend outings and be involved in community initiatives
- Help with social connection
- Connecting you with Health and Wellbeing Programs
- Home modifications with your safety and mobility as a priority
- Providing you with safety and peace of mind in the form of monitoring
- Installations of stairlifts, handrails and ramps to enable you to move around safely and with confidence
And then there are services available to help you:
- With safety and peace of mind in the form of monitoring devices so that your family can have peace of mind
- Support you to join men’s groups or craft circles
- Help you with participation in gentle exercising for a healthy body
- We are local in Wyee and close to you
- Our values include integrity, excellence, professionalism, passion and customer focus. We hire on these values and our staff are a great fit for each value.
- We promote a healthy workplace and culture.
- Our entire team is police-checked for your safety and valuable peace of mind.
- We only hire quality staff and retain them as 93% of our staff consider us a quality organisation to work for.
Contact us for All Your Wish to Know
We want you to live your best life, supported by our friendly team at ADSSI Wyee. We are ready to partner with you to live a quality life in your familiar neighbourhood, surrounded by your friends and family.
You can trust us to deliver the service that you expect when it comes to your Home Care Package and the support you deserve. If you would like to have this conversation, we invite you to reach out to us by dialling our number now and a friendly team member will take your call. We will answer your questions and ensure that we understand your care needs to meet your expectations.
You can trust us to deliver the service that you expect when it comes to your Home Care Package. Call us today.