Are you having trouble coping and doing things you used to find easy to do?
Maybe your chronic condition is only affecting you a little. Start doings things you enjoy!
Learn how to better manage your symptoms to get more out of life at a “better health” self- management workshop.
Ongoing health conditions are lifelong. They are often called chronic health conditions and include:
- lung or heart conditions;
- multiple sclerosis;
- and many more.
In a “Better Health” workshop you will learn:
- how to manage your symptoms;
- the benefits of healthy eating and physical activity;
- how to best work with your doctor and healthcare team;
- how to manage difficult emotions;
- how to make daily tasks easier;
- how to set reachable goals;
- how to get more out of life.
Every workshop is led by two trained Leaders who are Volunteers and Health Workers often living with a chronic health condition themselves.
We welcome the carers and partners of people living with a chronic health condition.